Two proprietary software solutions of Internal Data Intelligence with the use of AI: one consisting of the analysis, learning, prediction and proposed actions (Datalysm); other for the total control over the digital business (3rdEye).
A sophisticated service of External Data Intelligence to give a business meaning to the public data collected online.
ANALYSES, LEARNS, PREDICTS AND SUGGESTS ACTIONS.
It is an AI solution for the data-driven growth of your business. It consists of two parts:
1. Customer intelligence to know more precisely and anonymously granular interests ( e.g. not generic “car” but “vintage car”), characteristics, paths and behaviour of who interacts with your business.
2. Marketing optimization with action plan and clusters activation. The learning process and automated predictions lead to a plan of action that aims to acquire new clients, make the current ones loyal, optimize marketing investments and improve the navigation and purchase experience on websites and apps.
WITH DATALYSM YOU CAN:
Let the numbers talk.
3rdEye is a 360° solution to control your digital business. A complete view of the trustworthy data. Rather than being a tool for dashboard creation, it is an automated console available for your specific business.
- REAL TIME data update
- DYNAMIC REPORTS for different variables
- Personalised Data sources
- ONLINE and OFFLINE data integration
3rdEye CONSISTS OF THREE PARTS:
GIVE BUSINESS VALUE TO PUBLIC DATA COLLECTED ONLINE.
The volume, the velocity and the variety of public data produced on internet and related to single businesses’ properties are impressive. Is it possible to extract precious information from this data which is largely unstructured (the so-called Alternative Data) and spreads across both local and international platforms (e.g. social networks, blogs, forums, e-commerce, satellite maps).
Thanks to our advanced analytical skills combined with business experience, we work continually on the Alternative Data Intelligence (E.D.I) in the following forms: sector and benchmark studies; trend analysis focused on useful insights for the launch of new products and markets ; choice of innovative distribution and promotion channels, identification of client needs that have not been met by the competition; influencers’ recognition.